An organic oasis on a giant sand-dune, an hour from Auckland , earthtalk offers subtropical orchards, gardens and coastal native bush, plus delicious organic food and conversation with lively hosts.
Bountiful, beautiful, available… After 20 years of development Earthtalk@awhitu is for sale
- The land is flourishing, with all-year organic fruit, vegetables, eggs..
- The house is sunny, spacious and comfortable
- The three extra studios provide appealing accommodation
- The native revegetation project earns carbon credits
- Two commercial timber crops
There’s also scope for new developments – the land and business will respond positively to younger energy and loving care.
MORE ABOUT THE SALE
Matariki - the seven-star constellation known also as the Seven Sisters and the Pleiades - has … [Read More...]
Honoured for her services to Maori and to the environment in the 2013 Queen’s Birthday Honours … [Read More...]
More Matariki Magic A hundred garlic bulbs were planted by Sue two weeks ago; and thanks to … [Read More...]