An organic oasis on a giant sand-dune, an hour from Auckland , earthtalk offers subtropical orchards, gardens and coastal native bush, plus delicious organic food and conversation with lively hosts.
Bountiful, beautiful, available… After 20 years of development Earthtalk@awhitu is for sale
- The land is flourishing, with all-year organic fruit, vegetables, eggs..
- The house is sunny, spacious and comfortable
- The three extra studios provide appealing accommodation
- The native revegetation project earns carbon credits
- Two commercial timber crops
There’s also scope for new developments – the land and business will respond positively to younger energy and loving care.
MORE ABOUT THE SALE
We’re making the most of earthtalk’s beauty and bounty. Tree dahlias fling mauve petals about … [Read More...]
The sale process is moving forward steadily. We've had quite a lot of people here … [Read More...]
Our good news is that we have decided to buy, later in the year, a home in Earthsong … [Read More...]